Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email

E303 ( E303D ) Customized Dashboard unlocking method.

Saturday 23 March 2013


Modem E303 D Idea netsetter Unlock............

=> Change-log ( Original v/s Customized ) :-
  • Added new splash-screen.
  • Added Call Plugin.Call Plugin
  • Idea NetSetter Software have new security like disabling Adding Profile. It's sucks when your modem is unlocked but you can't make profile for operator. ;)

  • All Indian Profile Preset as of New Mobile Partner Indian Version.
  • Removed All Cloud+ Services.
  • Added Latest Drivers Version 4.25.00.00

=> Download :-

=> Original Dashboard Information :-

=> How to Unlock This Modem :-
  • Wait Few Days or may be few months. :-)
  • Unlocking discussion here. Idea NetSetter E303 Unlock.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing dashboard unlocking method. I was also stuck in a similar type of problem, my phone got locked during changing the network carrier of the SIM. Then my little brother suggested me to use unlock codes. Firstly I shared my handset details with unlocking company such as the IMEI number of the phone. By using this method, I crack my phone lock within a short period of time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © -2012 Vodafone k3772 Unlock. All Rights Reserved | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks